Skip to main content

Some Changes In the Tenants

C2's Ally Cayetano who owns the Salon told me they are consuming the
rest of the deposit. Mom and I finished the Sunday with Tess, Ally's
employee. I released the scraps and aircon and windows and expensive
light fixtures to the Lalamove man to be delivered to Ally and friends.
I was able to bill and get paid for my troubles (and Mom). Also, our
friend, Tess, got paid. Maybe maybe, maybe, the universe just got
fixed.

R5's Danilo Orinco whose wife is the face of the tenant since she's
mainly a stay at home person. Their daughter is taking review classes
for the Board of Education Professional Exams. Since this particular
event is coming they are ending their lease soon.

I thought that I am playing the executioner today with Marife, Jeffrey
Botin's wife, the name on the R4 contract. They owe me two months worth
of rental. She won the Bingo online game. She showed me 23K of winnings
as a way to calm the axe down. I am very thankful for the stay of
execution although I am not sure which role I am really playing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appindicator In Natty Ubuntu 11.04

Previously ranted about the blind alley Ubuntu 11.04 seemed to be leading us when it comes to some applications not being ready yet for the dropping of system tray.  What I should have done is press on. There are posts about editing a white list with a recommended GUI tool to help us out here , here and here . Like everything in Linux, there's a configuration file for it, if you can find it and if you have the inclination to go ninja. If not then there's dconf-editor. Download dconf-tools from Software Center. Navigate to desktop>unity>panel. Add your application in the white list. Then close the window. No save button. mmm. So far I have added Shutter, Dropbox and Keepassx in the white list.                Before...  After.

Evolution Mail on GNOME 3.26

There's a slight change in the user interface. A To Do column now appears to the rightmost after the GNOME 3.26 update. Also there's a noticeable stability increase, what with goa-daemon stopping its RAM usage creep. I don't have to kill it every couple of hours.

Jose Rizal, December 30, 1896 Execution by firing squad

From a photograph by Manuel Arias Rodriguez. He was executed for the crime of rebellion.