Skip to main content

Long Run 14 km - 2 Where I Got Lost But Recovered

I've a funny thing that happened this time around in my long run. I got lost. I was planning to turn left after Villa Apolonia at Marang but it was dark. I missed that turn and ended at Patiis. I went with the flow. There was a slight drizzle but the moon came out. I circled via Daang bakal. Somebody at Maly Barangay Hall noticed the second time I passed.




I'm using Huawei's Health app with the band pro on my wrist. The image above was created by the app. I think it looks cool. I mostly stayed in the zone. Don't worry about the pace. Just stay in the zone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appindicator In Natty Ubuntu 11.04

Previously ranted about the blind alley Ubuntu 11.04 seemed to be leading us when it comes to some applications not being ready yet for the dropping of system tray.  What I should have done is press on. There are posts about editing a white list with a recommended GUI tool to help us out here , here and here . Like everything in Linux, there's a configuration file for it, if you can find it and if you have the inclination to go ninja. If not then there's dconf-editor. Download dconf-tools from Software Center. Navigate to desktop>unity>panel. Add your application in the white list. Then close the window. No save button. mmm. So far I have added Shutter, Dropbox and Keepassx in the white list.                Before...  After.

Evolution Mail on GNOME 3.26

There's a slight change in the user interface. A To Do column now appears to the rightmost after the GNOME 3.26 update. Also there's a noticeable stability increase, what with goa-daemon stopping its RAM usage creep. I don't have to kill it every couple of hours.

Jose Rizal, December 30, 1896 Execution by firing squad

From a photograph by Manuel Arias Rodriguez. He was executed for the crime of rebellion.