Sunday, April 30, 2017

Updates Galore, Also Thunderbird With New Theme

Updates for Thunderbird, LibreOffice, Evolution Data Server, Firefox, tracker, webkitgtk, calibre, imagemagick and inkscape. This is all over the place. Thankfully, these are point releases / updates. I am guessing that they contain fixes for bugs and compatibility issues. Doing the updates while Handel's Messiah is playing. And the chorus ...

Forty-nine packages updated in all. Some of these updates are still part of GNOME 3.24. I have downloaded a new theme for Thunderbird from this website as recommended by OMG Ubuntu. I'm using that theme here.


Thunderbird with new Monterail theme


Post a Comment

Update For Google-Chrome 59 --> 60

I got the news from ghacks technology news a few hours ago. I went to check AUR at archlinux.org and it was so. It updated on the 26th, th...