Skip to main content

Upgrade Gnucash 3.6 >>3.8

I missed these upgrades for Gnucash. Last October 7th gnucash 3.7 was available in Archlinux/Extras. I
 upgraded to it then and neglected to create a post. Then January 10th gnucash 3.8 was made available and 
I upgraded to it. 



[2019-10-07 12:12] [ALPM] upgraded gnucash-docs (3.6-1 -> 3.7-1)  [2019-11-15T06:37:23+0800] [ALPM] upgraded gnucash (3.7-1 -> 3.7-3)  [2020-01-10T06:21:04+0800] [ALPM] upgraded gnucash (3.7-3 -> 3.8-3)  [2020-01-10T06:21:04+0800] [ALPM] upgraded gnucash-docs (3.7-1 -> 3.8-1)  [2020-01-15T18:20:19+0800] [ALPM] upgraded gnucash (3.8-3 -> 3.8-4)  [2020-02-02T10:22:56+0800] [ALPM] upgraded gnucash (3.8-4 -> 3.8-5)  [donato@archdesktop ~]$   

from pacman.log 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appindicator In Natty Ubuntu 11.04

Previously ranted about the blind alley Ubuntu 11.04 seemed to be leading us when it comes to some applications not being ready yet for the dropping of system tray.  What I should have done is press on. There are posts about editing a white list with a recommended GUI tool to help us out here , here and here . Like everything in Linux, there's a configuration file for it, if you can find it and if you have the inclination to go ninja. If not then there's dconf-editor. Download dconf-tools from Software Center. Navigate to desktop>unity>panel. Add your application in the white list. Then close the window. No save button. mmm. So far I have added Shutter, Dropbox and Keepassx in the white list.                Before...  After.

Evolution Mail on GNOME 3.26

There's a slight change in the user interface. A To Do column now appears to the rightmost after the GNOME 3.26 update. Also there's a noticeable stability increase, what with goa-daemon stopping its RAM usage creep. I don't have to kill it every couple of hours.

Jose Rizal, December 30, 1896 Execution by firing squad

From a photograph by Manuel Arias Rodriguez. He was executed for the crime of rebellion.