Skip to main content

Started Taking Apple Cider Vinegar

Lino, my brother who lives in Vancouver, is proud to report his success with weight loss using apple cider vinegar ACV. Although I have to take his results of loosing 40 lbs in one months with a grain of salt, I know all the benefits and medical reviews about ACV. I am sufficiently stoked to start my own program and take ACV today.

I purchased 3 400ml bottle of ACV online for 289 pesos each. I'm going to report back after say 10 weeks.



I am taking 2 tablespoons of ACV with a glass of water. After the initial taste I knew I had to somehow flavor it to make it palatable. So I take my trusty tea bag or a squirt of honey then. I take my honey from a squirt container, like a condiment. Within 24 hours, I moved food three times and the color is green. Green poop means bile. In normal digestion bile is broken down and the color of poop is the normal brown. So I guess this is part of the re-balancing of the bacteria in the gut, or the digestive process kicked to a faster gear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appindicator In Natty Ubuntu 11.04

Previously ranted about the blind alley Ubuntu 11.04 seemed to be leading us when it comes to some applications not being ready yet for the dropping of system tray.  What I should have done is press on. There are posts about editing a white list with a recommended GUI tool to help us out here , here and here . Like everything in Linux, there's a configuration file for it, if you can find it and if you have the inclination to go ninja. If not then there's dconf-editor. Download dconf-tools from Software Center. Navigate to desktop>unity>panel. Add your application in the white list. Then close the window. No save button. mmm. So far I have added Shutter, Dropbox and Keepassx in the white list.                Before...  After.

Evolution Mail on GNOME 3.26

There's a slight change in the user interface. A To Do column now appears to the rightmost after the GNOME 3.26 update. Also there's a noticeable stability increase, what with goa-daemon stopping its RAM usage creep. I don't have to kill it every couple of hours.

New Converge ICT Plan Max with Sky Now

I pulled the trigger on Converge Max plan 400Mbps with Sky channels. I went to their sales office and asked for the upgrade. No charge at all and they didn't ask me to return the old modem. It looks like they will pull it when they install the new modem.e     It came with a black box for the TV. The configuration is easy but it took me 3 days to figure out the Wired connection. It should be fine except I have to jiggle it in the config (GUI). Turn 802.1x  on and off to finally connect.  Here's the speed for the Wired connection: