Skip to main content

PC File Transfer In Android

I've discovered this android feature in the File Manager called PC File Transfer. 

I Have Been looking for such a tool for a very long time. I have 

pictures and images which I want to share and use in my blogs. I blog with my email. It is tough to seamlessly post with media from my phone to my PC. I love to compose blogs in the desktop because all my image apps are there. Easier to manipulate text and images in the PC where all my applications are. 

I have to open a tab in my browser. Type in http://192.168.100.239:55432/  and start to broadcast it in a secure wi-fi. 


I can always do it this way at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appindicator In Natty Ubuntu 11.04

Previously ranted about the blind alley Ubuntu 11.04 seemed to be leading us when it comes to some applications not being ready yet for the dropping of system tray.  What I should have done is press on. There are posts about editing a white list with a recommended GUI tool to help us out here , here and here . Like everything in Linux, there's a configuration file for it, if you can find it and if you have the inclination to go ninja. If not then there's dconf-editor. Download dconf-tools from Software Center. Navigate to desktop>unity>panel. Add your application in the white list. Then close the window. No save button. mmm. So far I have added Shutter, Dropbox and Keepassx in the white list.                Before...  After.

Evolution Mail on GNOME 3.26

There's a slight change in the user interface. A To Do column now appears to the rightmost after the GNOME 3.26 update. Also there's a noticeable stability increase, what with goa-daemon stopping its RAM usage creep. I don't have to kill it every couple of hours.

Jose Rizal, December 30, 1896 Execution by firing squad

From a photograph by Manuel Arias Rodriguez. He was executed for the crime of rebellion.