This is kind of a how to for changing a failed hard drive in a RAID 5 array.
Ian Campbell's Hotswapping a Failed RAID device
1) Mark the device as a failed RAID device.
2) Remove it from the array.
3) Tell the kernel to delete the device.
4) Physically swap the hard drives.
5) Add the new disk to the array.
I can't use gnucash after an update a few days ago. I told you the details in this post. My best option was to follow this thread at AUR...
This was a music festival concert venue in Las Vegas, Nevada. A shooter in the 32nd floor of a nearby hotel across the general area opened f...
The Last Jedi is coming this December 2017. I can't wait. My guess is we can watch it later in the Christmas season or even later than t...
systemd updated from 234 to 235. Follow them on Google+ List of changes in systemd-235 here. Question: How to list units? $s...