This is kind of a how to for changing a failed hard drive in a RAID 5 array.
Ian Campbell's Hotswapping a Failed RAID device
1) Mark the device as a failed RAID device.
2) Remove it from the array.
3) Tell the kernel to delete the device.
4) Physically swap the hard drives.
5) Add the new disk to the array.
I got the news from ghacks technology news a few hours ago. I went to check AUR at archlinux.org and it was so. It updated on the 26th, th...
Hi Reese I reinstalled ubuntu 16.04 yesterday. I was able to use the live usb I have of Xenial. So that bit of paranoia saved my skin...
I've been obsessed with sharing my desktop files over the home network to all the devices connected to my home router. I finally ...
I notice many Ubuntu forum members are asking about this. If you're using Gmail you should be familiar with messages viewed as conversa...